Ecolab has set ambitious climate, water, diversity and safety targets as part of our 2030 Impact Goals. Our suppliers have always been part of our sustainability strategy, now formalized with a commitment of 70% of our suppliers to commit to science-based targets by 2024.
Supplier Sustainability Expectations
Ecolab’s supplier sustainability and DEI expectations are focused on three main activities, outlined below:
- Commit to science-based (or materially similar) targets on carbon reduction
- Disclose CSR progress through supplier surveys
- Sustainability performance and results via CDP Supply Chain
- Tier 2 DEI spend data through Ecolab supplier survey
- Act within your operations to achieve your goals
Supplier Sustainability Disclosure Resources
Ecolab expects suppliers to set targets to reduce carbon in their operations using science-based methodology and disclose these targets and carbon footprint via the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
The links below provide more information on how to disclose via CDP: